Saltspring Soapwork’s Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar works best on dry, damaged, and oily hair. Is your hair on treated or colored? It’ll work on that, too! Chemical-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, silicone-free, sulfate-free, and tree-nut-free. It’s also vegan-friendly.
- Soften and conditions hair
- Soothe dry, itchy scalp, and promotes scalp health
- Hydrates hair—adding lustre, shine, and softness
- Increase the thickness and fullness of hair
- Stimulate hair growth by going deep into follicles
- Deeply moisturize dry hair, reducing breakage and split ends
- Eliminate dandruff
Olive Oil: This shampoo bar relies on olive oil for its hydrating properties. These help soothe the scalp.
Coconut Oil: This ingredient promotes scalp health, adding lustre, shine, and softness to the hair—while stimulating hair growth by getting deep into its follicles. It also deeply moisturizes dry hair, preventing hair breakage and split ends.
Peppermint Oil: Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, this oil is a powerhouse of nutrients and minerals. It helps cool, stimulate, and relieve dry itchy scalp. It also eliminates dandruff and gives hair a healthy shine.
Rosemary Oil: This oil increases hair thickness and fullness by infusing new life into thinning hair. It does so by speeding hair growth, treating dandruff, and preventing premature greying. Also, softens and conditions your hair.